I'm a fast, accurate writer, a thorough researcher, and I've learned over the years that I can write about almost anything.
After a rewarding career with the elderly, people in poverty, at-risk youth, and unemployed people, I retired early to pursue my dream of becoming a full-time writer.
Since 2011, I have created several blogs, with one of them reaching nearly 100,000,000 all-time page views. I cover a wide range of subject matter, including news and politics, books and reading, and more.
My writing experience includes long-form articles, blog posts, best-of, reviews, technical writing, link bait, 2X content, and press releases.
My education and certifications:
* B.S. in Applied Arts and Sciences
* National Workforce Institute Certified Workforce Expert
* National Association of Workforce Development Professionals Certified Workforce Professional
* Franklin Covey Certified Facilitator 7 Habits for Highly Effective Teens
* Microsoft Office Specialist